-----Original Message-----
From: Gareth Cook [mailto:g@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 08:30
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxxSubject: Fw: [ukha_d] Huf House

No-one seeding this anymore ??

G.

Gareth Cook
SWG EMEA North Account Manager
IBM SWG - BTE Office - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 30/01/2004 08:27 -----

Discussion
Main Topic

Doogie Brodie <ukhad@xxxxxxx;
Yesterday 08:29

.
Subject:
.
Re: [ukha_d] Huf House
.
Category:

Mark McCall wrote:

> How fast was that!  Not my type of house...but you have to admire the
build.

Right, I've got a BitTorrent release out, of an MPEG 1 (VCD), it's a
little under 500MB.

www.doogiebrodie.com/GrandDesigns2.mpg.torrent

Episode 1 is still available at the moment, but will probably take it
down next week, it's link is

www.doogiebrodie.com/GrandDesigns1.mpg.torrent

See the archive or mail me OFF LIST for any help and advice with
downloading this via BitTorrent.

Cheers

--
Doogie

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/