RE: My DIY rack

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: My DIY rack
  • From: "Richard Boreham" <richard.boreham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 09:09:43 -0000

For anyone looking for fittings of kitchen/cabinetry types beyond what
Screwfix do, I can happily recommend the following:

Isaac Lord (www.isaaclord.co.uk) Hemel Hemstead based
Woodfit (www.woodfit.com) Chorley based

Both do the types of slide below and many many other bits.

Woodfit do a good catalogue (lots of technical info for fitting) but have
no
on-line ordering (yet).  Isaac Lord do, so I've tended to use them of late.
Both, in my experience, are very good on customer service.

No connections, except as a customer etc.

Rgds

Richard

>Message: 1
>   Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 07:50:31 -0000
>   From: "Paul Smith" <wheelbarrowhandle@xxxxxxx;
>Subject: RE: My DIY rack
>
>Hi Keith,
>
>The first 2 of then came from B&Q, but at £14 a pair it was going
>get expensive. So I order a load from a mate, at £11 pair, saving me
£48

>I have some spare if anyone's interested.
>

>Regards,
>
>Paul

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx