Re: Wireless smoke detectors

  • Subject: Re: Wireless smoke detectors
  • From: "Patrick Lidstone" <patrick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:35:39 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Patrick Lidstone" <patrick@l...>
wrote:
>=20
> --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Stuart Poulton <stuart.poulton@a...>
wrote:
> > Patrick,
> >=20
> > Try
> >=20
> > http://www.safelincs.co.uk/section.php?xSec=3D15
> >=20
> > Cheers
> >=20
> > Stuart
>=20
> Cracking link, that, Stuart. Shame there doesn't seem to be anyway to
> integrate the detectors in to an alarm panel, so far as I can see.
> Will drop them a line.
>=20

Safelincs say:

66

The PR1211 system has a small control unit available. It picks up the=20
frequency signal from the alarms and passes the signal to the control
panel.=20
It additionally can receive a signal from the control panel and then=20
notifies the smoke alarms to sound an alarm.

The control unit can be internally powered (9V) or can be supplied with=20
power by the Control Panel with 12 V

The price of the control unit is =A349.99 incl VAT (not yet on website)

99