Re: Cupboard Door Electric Motors

  • Subject: Re: Cupboard Door Electric Motors
  • From: "seniorsimon" <simon.ryley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 14:27:54 -0000

Auto cupboard doors are something I've been thinking about, but not
quite yet.

We have a two door oak cabinet that holds the DVD player, Video, MVP
etc below the TV.  As it has solid doors, it needs to be open when
we are watching a DVD, and I would like to make the doors open by
remote control.

Pure laziness really!

Simon

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Alex Clark" <alex@c...> wrote:
> Sounds intriguing!  Just wondered about the purpose - I'm
picturing the