Re: Re: SIPGate

  • Subject: Re: Re: SIPGate
  • From: Matthew J Keay <mjkeay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 09:07:04 +0000

> Depends where you are, you could try http://www.gradwell.com/voip/ - my
> advice is to stay well away from personal numbers

I tried sipgate initally for inbound/outbound and it doesn't play at all
with
my ix66 router. Their support wasn't that helpful and its still not been
resolved. (0207 number). (I think I mentioned that on the list before
too..)

Since then I've signed up for gradwell's service (0131 number..) and it
works
great. The admin interface is great and highly configurable. The 0870
numbers
are free too - so you can allocate your own numbers for things like
checking
voicemail remotely, DDIs..etc.

Matthew (Just a happy gradwell.com user)