[OT] Photo manipulation software

Hi chaps, an [OT] question so I'll keep it short....

I want to make up one of those spoof photos where I cut & paste a clip
of one persons face onto another person's body....

I want to know what the easiest software to use for this is - I'm not
"into" all this photo editing lark, so I'm pretty hopeless with
most
graphics programs...

I currently have:

MS Paint... (Too simple!)

Paintshop Pro 8... (Too complicated!)

Ideally I'd like something that will make it simple for me to select &
cut the face image, to place it onto the body image, that will either
automatically scale the face to fit the body, or let me do that by
simply dragging some sizing handles, and that will "merge" the
seam
between the two images so it doesn't look completely South Park....

Any suggestions?

TIA

Paul G.