[OT] 1.7ghz (ish) Pentium Mobile Prices

Hi,

has anyone got any idea of what sort of price I would expect to pay for a
1.7ghz Pentium Mobile + cooler with, say, 1mb cache? I'm looking at
building a dedicated HA-Asterisk PBX using the EmCore-i6419 (or similar) -
Someone (names withheld to protect the guilty) suggested about 5 quid..

If anyone here is also 'into' or works with this type of kit then I'd love
to have a chat to make sure my understanding is correct...

Thanks

Andy