From: neil_frost@xxxxxxx [mailto:neil_frost@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 07 December 2004 14:48
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] NODE 0 Heat

My Node 0 temperature seems to be a little high.... It's, on average, 35ish
C.

The server (actually a PC AMD Duron 1.2Ghz 2x20Gb, 1x40Gb) is on 24x7 there
is a 3com 10/100 switch, ADSL router and that's about it.

NODE 0 is the airing cupboard (no hot water tank now though).

What temperature does other peoples n0 get too? And what do you do to
dissipate the hot air?
Should I stick an extractor fan up into the loft? or is it ok-ish?

Cheers

Neil