RE: Re: [OT] Rapidhoster - Email Not Working

  • Subject: RE: Re: [OT] Rapidhoster - Email Not Working
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kwatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 14:50:03 -0000

> Like I said I have no access to email or able to put in a support
> ticket, so I have put a message on this board. I see no problem
> with that.

Sorry Aashram but I do.

This is not a RH support list, it only *SO HAPPENS* that Chris is
subscribed
to this list, it is not for airing your grievances with that vendor and,
this is not the first time either or indeed the first time that one of us
has had to ask you to stop it.

I am sure, like most of us, that you have access to another email account
such as Hotmail or similar that you can use to contact RH.

In the meantime can we please kill this thread or take it offlist, thank
you.

K.