RE: Sky plus help

Hi Malcolm,

I've used CT100 cable with F Type male/female connectors and longish runs
(30m+) with no problems what so ever. You should be fine just extending the
cables if you want to.

I guess the installer will probably only run two cables though unless
you're having the second box option. It's really easy to run the extra
cables - just use a bit of self amalgamating tape on any connections
outside the house to seal them.

Paul.