RE: X-10 Tinkerer From USA Joins UK Group - Wowed By R. Mouser Node 0

  • Subject: RE: X-10 Tinkerer From USA Joins UK Group - Wowed By R. Mouser Node 0
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 19:27:39 -0000

/me blushes! Thank you for the compliment.
I like to think myself to be more like Ernst Stavro Blofeld from the James
Bond movies :-) http://wso.williams.edu/~mhacker/bondbadguys.html
Although my cats are the wrong colour!
My staff seem to share the view!
One day when I stop rushing around like a madman I will write up details of
my setup!

Many thanks,

Rob