RE: Jon Whiten's MCE 2005 Box

  • Subject: RE: Jon Whiten's MCE 2005 Box
  • From: "Jon Whiten" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 11:08:49 -0000

I'd be interested how you get on if you choose the FX5200 card as that is
what I was going to fit.  I needed to see exactly what the motherboard
provided before getting the card when it came and purchased the card from a
local shop (for local people - there's nothing for you here!) and they only
had the ATI at the lower price point.

I would still like to integrate the home automation into MCE but have found
nothing except the homeseer plug-in so far.  I am not against homeseer in
itself - just using xPLHal at the moment.

Regards

Jon Whiten
http://www.whiten.co.uk