RE: Re: MCE 2005 Remote Control and PC Case...What's good and bad?

  • Subject: RE: Re: MCE 2005 Remote Control and PC Case...What's good and bad?
  • From: "Mark McCall" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 09:24:06 -0000

Thanks Stuart.

For future reference this sort of post is considered and advert and subject
to these guidelines...

"ADVERTS
Adverts are permitted on the list. Companies can post a maximum of one
message per month. Individuals can post adverts too. The preferred method
is
to post to the buy/sell forums (http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/forum4.html
)
and then post the link to the mailing list All adverts should use the
following syntax in the subject line so they can be easily filtered by
those
that don't want to read them - "[ADVERT] Subject of
Message"."

Mark McCall
Moderator