RE: [OT] Samsung Plasma

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Samsung Plasma
  • From: "ho yin ng" <yahoogroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 23:22:45 -0000

:-))))))

I got a Sim 2 projector ..

I tested a lot of projectors before we got this one.

Regarding feeding a good source to a Plasma or LCD, does it still provide
superb pictures in fast moving sequences?

The problem is for daily at the moment you cannot always have the best
source i.e. DVD. So for practical daily use plasma and lcd does not cut it.

Though of course when we get hidef TV that will all change. But by that
time
technology would have advanced considerably I would imagine.

Ho yin