Looking for a 2 or 3 line cordless phone

  • Subject: Looking for a 2 or 3 line cordless phone
  • From: Justin Peer <justin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 18:48:37 +0800

Hi all,

does anyone know where I might be able to buy a 2 or 3 line cordless
phone in the UK, at a 'reasonable' cost.

I have 2 voip lines in my spare room/study and the regular phone in the
living room and WAF suggests we get one phone for all of them. Ideally
I'd like something like a dect phone that has a seperate base station
and charger stand, but a single unit would be fine.

All the ones I found through google are from US stores.

Thanks,

Justin.