Re: Sky plus help

Can I get (buy) this cable from somewhere - as I know if I get the
installers here they will not do the job as 'standard installation' - if
I prewired they would. I think it is four coax core isnt it ,  the LNB
installed being a  quad ?

If anyone knows a friendly (capable) installer in my area let me know as
I know locally the Sky ones sometimes are a nightmare

Kevin

(Huddersfield /Leeds - W.Yorks)

Paul Gale wrote:

>>30 mins to swap the LNB and run  the new cable.
>>

>Providing the cable runs outside the house - Mine took about a day as I
routed it up in the cavity walls!