Fw: Comfort and Garage Door Opening - done !

  • Subject: Fw: Comfort and Garage Door Opening - done !
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 12:48:58 +0000

The wall switch is just that - press it, it opens. What I should do is add
a line before the pulse activation to ensure alarm state is not set.

And for the garage door remote - I've already made full use of that here -
http://palmlodge.com/lookup/911+Garage+Switch

G.

Gareth Cook
SWG EMEA North Account Manager
IBM SWG - BTE Office - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 04/12/2004 12:42 -----

Discussion