Re: Fw: After some Buffalo IR receivers

  • Subject: Re: Fw: After some Buffalo IR receivers
  • From: Nigel Champion <nigel_champion@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 00:07:03 +0000 (GMT)

Gareth sorry about the bad experience :(

I have ordered from them a quite a few times and no
issues.

It seems to be like a lot big companies they are quite
often victims of their own success. They may have been
good once but they get to a certain size, bad elements
creep and bad service. Look at Scan and Ebuyer!

Anyway I hope it gets sorted for you.

Nigel

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/IBOolB/TM