Fw: After some Buffalo IR receivers

  • Subject: Fw: After some Buffalo IR receivers
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 20:00:21 +0000

Barclaycard will dispute it only once the payment has gone through. So=20
I've told SmartHome I'll reject the package, and they'll have to bear
the=20
brunt of costs/customs. I shall also reject the credit card charge.

A bit messy really. I tried - the first time the package was still in=20
their warehouse. The first woman rep. didnt even try to stop it. The=20
second one did but said it had now left.

G.

Gareth Cook
SWG EMEA North Account Manager
IBM SWG - BTE Office - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

=20
----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 03/12/2004 19:48 -----