SC2800 and alarm systems

Hi all

Has anyone used the SC2800 Home Automation Controller?

The reason I am asking is that i want to install an alarm system that
will contact me if it triggered, but i would also want it to be part of
my HA system to reduce the number of components that neet to be
installed (ie one PIR per room).

With this system you can use the X10 RF PIR modules to detect motion in
different rooms, but as they are security devices the TM13U wont
recieve the signals from it. Does anyone know if the SC2800 can be used
to repeat the signals onto the mains system in standby mode so it can
be picked up by a PC with CM12 which will do the Automation control (ie
Homeseer, Hal2000 etc).

Or is there any other way to do this with another system.

TIA

Jon

PS. Limited budget, but no SWMBO