Re: [ADVERT] Some random toys

  • Subject: Re: [ADVERT] Some random toys
  • From: "Quinten Uijldert" <q.yahoogroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 09:03:26 -0000

Some items are ending today... so be quick or Santa get's it ;)

Palm Tungsten C with extra cradle and 256Mb SD card (ENDS TODAY - currently
at £52)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5734487447

Slimdevices SliMP3 network MP3 player / streamer (ENDS TODAY - currently at
£80.01)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5734503049

5x Consecutive o2 PAYG SIM Cards 300 Free Texts (NR) (currently at £0.99)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6343999722

Sony PSone with 2 controllers and 10 games (NR) (currently at ££5.50)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8149937477

2x Purple Cybiko Classics Wireless Computers (NR) (currently at £1.25)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5142945362

Generic 256Mb PC2100 DDR SDRAM DIMM (NR) (currently at £0.99)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6726322048

Q.

--
I'm a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up