Re: Windows Media Center Edition - 2005 - Killer App

  • Subject: Re: Windows Media Center Edition - 2005 - Killer App
  • From: "ianh1000" <ianh1000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 16:12:42 -0000

Ah, there is always a catch isn't there.

Our contract seems to be that you must pay all remaining payments
from net not gross salary ( no tax benefit) but you do get to keep
the hardware.

HCI can be a good deal if you are going to buy a PC anyway. Its the
first time I have every bought a PC rather than build one myself,
with MCE I thought it made sense to go this way.

My main disappointment will be if they add the HP Digital
Entertainment Center to this as it is much better with component
video out and dual tuner cards, it also looks like a bit of HIFI co
could go in the lounge.

I am off to the US in Feb so may buy a media receiver if I can
confirm it will work.