[ADVERT] Quintro BT945 Five Way Remote Control Scart Switcher

  • Subject: [ADVERT] Quintro BT945 Five Way Remote Control Scart Switcher
  • From: "seniorsimon" <simon.ryley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 13:31:06 -0000

Only one month old and barely used.  A Quintro BT945 Five Way Remote
Control Scart Switcher.

I bought this to finally remove the problem of multiple scart cables
and a TV with only one scart socket.  Two weeks later my girlfriend
surprised me with an LCD TV as a present, which has plenty of Scarts
and every other input I can think of.=20=20

So the Quintro isn't needed anymore.  I'll offer it on here first,
then if no-one is interested, it can go on Ebay.=20=20

Cost was =A369.99 new plus postage.  Best offer above =A340 can
have it,
including UK postage (which is about =A38.50 by my calculations)=20
Please
contact me Off-list.

The specs are below if anyone needs them.

Simon

The new 'Quintro' switchbox really will solve most scart headaches.
Connect up to five scart devices and control all the signal routing
from your armchair. Here's what it can do in detail:

* Five scart inputs

* Four scart inputs support RGB

* All scart inputs support s-video

* All scart inputs support composite video

* All scart inputs support widescreen (pin 8) switching

* LOCK function for uninterrupted recording

* S-Video from ALL inputs

* Composite video from ALL inputs

* Stereo audio from ALL inputs

* Front AV inputs (composite & stereo audio, override rear AUX input
when in use)

* Intelligent auto signal switching with manual override

* Remote control operation

* Make two different recordings at the same time

* Make up to five simultaneous recordings

* Front LED's indidicate which source is selected for viewing and
recording

All housed in a smart silver case (335mm x 245mm x 60mm). 220/240v
mains operated - yes, a proper mains cable, not yet another adaptor!
Treat yourself to one of these, stop scrabbling around with cables and
just enjoy the viewing.=20