Re: RFID Security Module Pics

Hey Frank,

This looks cool. Do you get a schematic and any information? Programming
the 2313 would be a doddle and you could add extra features.

Do you have any more info on the RFID part of the system?

Regards
Dave...

---
Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes...!!
---
http://www.v8carlton.com
http://www.embeddedcomputer.co.uk
---

Frank Mc Alinden wrote:

> Hi All
>         Recently i purchased a RFID kit  and today i put it together
and
> tested it .....Took some pics of it for those who may be
interested....I