Latest message you have seen: Re: (OT) On line photo albums

RE: posting problem

  • Subject: RE: posting problem
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kwatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 10:15:28 +0100

> I posted a message earlier and it's not appeared. I'm not sure if this
> group is being moderated though?

New members are moderated in an effort to stop SPAM messages to the list,
which has worked well over the past year. Sadly all the moderators have
lives as well you know. ;)

I have cleared down the messages and altered the privileges of those
affected that I could see so there should be no more issues other than
people posting that have not posted or not posted a lot before.

Mark usually gets to the moderator requests faster than the rest of us but
he is otherwise engaged with personal stuff this week so things may be a
bit
slower than usual.

Thanks for your patience.

K.