Latest message you have seen: RE: (OT) On line photo albums

Re: Pearl and dean avi or mpeg

  • Subject: Re: Pearl and dean avi or mpeg
  • From: "big_red_frog" <anthony.tod@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 07:53:15 -0000

Thats the intro sorted out then, I doubt we can get the original
adverts, probably been destroyed to protect future generations.

However, who's up for making a few from scratch, simple bit of
video/text overlay and voice over, normal rules of decency apply,
then we can swap them, even if we get only a few together, would make
an amusing start to many a night...

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Dan Khan" <dan@k...> wrote:
> Just remembered that I have some webspace at my ISP:
>
> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/thekhans/Pearl_and_dean_files.zip
(20MB)

> If you're interested, get them within the next few days, I'll be
removing them before the weekend.

> Again, I downloaded these and can't remember the site I got them
and claim no authorship rights.

> Hope these are useful to some of you.
>
> Regards,
> -Dan

on the web (including the newer version), but don't have my web
server up and running yet - if you have somewhere where I can put
them (e.g. FTP) I'll upload them for you (Various sizes from 14MB -
3MB).

<groups@o...>

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129pf1tfi/M=283686.4531047.5839501.44200
>     29/D=gr
>     >

oups/S=1705041992:HM/EXP=1092561347/A=2044486/R=0/SIG=10svm8ftb/*http
>     ://www.
>     > theironshop.com> click here
>     >
>     > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
>     M=283686.4531047.5839501.4420029/D=groups/S=
>     > :HM/A=2044486/rand=739804767>
>     >
>     >
>     >   _____
>     >
>     > Yahoo! Groups Links
>     >
>     >
>     > *      To visit your group on the web, go to:
>     >
>     >
>     > *      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
subject=Unsubscribe>
>     >
>     >
>     > *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms of
.