Latest message you have seen: Re: Colour cctv/IR

RE: QED Systemline 4.4

  • Subject: RE: QED Systemline 4.4
  • From: "Stephen Jones" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 13:33:13 +0100

Hi Rob

I was never impressed with it. Note that I've never installed any, the main
reason being that for the money I thought there were better systems on the
market.

One limiting factor is that you're limited to only 4 zones. We often find
that people willing to spend a few grand on a multi-room system have many
more than 4 rooms suitable to be covered.

And the keypad display is very poor - it's only a 4 character unit.

Generally I found QED kit overpriced, but then that's only my view, and no
doubt others will have different experiences.

SJ