RE: Re: Automation management software

  • Subject: RE: Re: Automation management software
  • From: Martin Wonders <martin.wonders@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 10:05:47 +0100

Hi,

I agree, the first step I will take for configuration and management will
be
with configurator etc.
But I'm am considering automation control via a computer/web interface with
nice buttons for turning lights
on/dimmed etc. I suppose I should have said automation control software,
sorry about the misunderstanding.

I've looked at Homeseer and it looks like the tool for the job, I've
installed the plug-in for comfort, and the xap plug-in
for Homeseer but can't find the xap plug-in for c-gate. Does anyone know
where I can get this?

Thanks

Martin