Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Anyone heard anything from Steve Gordon lately?

  • Subject: Anyone heard anything from Steve Gordon lately?
  • From: "Steve Clark" <steevc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 15:12:29 -0000

I'm trying to get hold of the man from Gordon Solutions for some
information on the system he installed for me ages ago. He's not
answering emails and I can't get him on his home or mobile phones.

Last I heard he was in Australia on holiday, but that was a couple of
months back.

Please send me a personal message if you know anything.

Thanks

--
Steve