Re: [OT] 32" Sony Widescreen

  • Subject: Re: [OT] 32" Sony Widescreen
  • From: "m_surgenor" <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 12:50:31 -0000

when we originally discussed these back in July, as an alternative to=20
the play.com price I suggested the TV and VCR/DVD bundle that John=20
Lewis were doing...

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
John Lewis have this model just now with a 'free' Sony SLVD950GS=20
DVD/VCR. It
also has free delivery, the stand AND a 5 year guarantee. It is =A3749=20
all in
but if you didn't want the DVD/VCR combo I'm sure you could good money
(=A3100 - =A3130) on eBay for it. Its rrp is =A3199 but can be got
online=20
new for
around =A3150...
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Unfortunately that same day it went of stock online.  Coincidentally=20
they've just emailed me today to say that it's back in stock.  It's=20
now =A3649!  TV, VCR/DVD and stand for =A3649.

Malcolm