RE: Security alarm to GSM connection

  • Subject: RE: Security alarm to GSM connection
  • From: "Scott Crowther" <scrowther@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 13:24:20 +0100

OK John

FYI, Group 4 have a keyholding service too, although the cost is
obviously far more.
However, we can also set up our service to alert any local Guarding
company of your choice - we would just need to work with them to agree
it first!

If I can help in any other way, please let me know (maybe offlist?)

Regards

Scott

Scott Crowther

Marketing Executive

Intamac Systems Ltd

Tel : +44(0) 1604 679260

Mail : scrowther@xxxxxxx <mailto:scrowther@xxxxxxx>

Web : www.intamac.com <http://www.intamac.com/>

The information in this e-mail may be confidential. It is

intended only for the use of the named recipient. If you are

not the intended recipient please notify us immediately.

You should not disclose the contents to any other person,

nor take any copies.