RE: Security alarm to GSM connection

  • Subject: RE: Security alarm to GSM connection
  • From: "Scott Crowther" <scrowther@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 12:28:17 +0100

Hi John
=20
We monitor numerous panels, including the Inner Range Concept 3000/4000
pan=
els (http://www.innerrange.com/).
Inner Range have an optional GSM modem that takes a SIM card and uses it
to=
contact our monitoring platform, and may fit the bill.
I am not 100% sure though as to whether it has the required NSI/NACOSS
appr=
ovals you require, but I can ask further questions of our contacts at
Inner=
Range if you want more info.
These panels also have further networking capabilities.
=20
=20
Warning, the next bit is an [ADVERT]. Look away if you don;t want to hear
a=
bout it...
=20
Although you are looking for police response (may be an insurance
requireme=
nt?), our 'non police-calling' monitoring service works out at only around
=
=A310 a month through a professional installer and that includes
monitoring=
the GSM panel outlined above. This service sends alarm alerts to you and y=
our friends/neighbours by text, email and voice call.
=20
To add further security, we have an optional extra of linking your alarm
pa=
nel to Group 4 who will send a patrolman to your property.
This can cost as little as =A330 a year to register, although there is a
ca=
ll-out fee each time they attend.
Signing up to this lets you display Group 4 stickers in your wondows,
which=
is hopefully a further deterrent.
=20
The debate as to whether a police calling system is actually worth the
mone=
y is a lengthy one... I am sure there are members of this group who have
ha=
d mixed experiences... I know there are security installers here who don't
=
have police calling systems on their own houses, but I guess its a choice
o=
f the individual.
=20
There is more info at www.intamac.com, or please feel free to contact me
if=
I can help.
=20
=20
Thanks
=20
=20
Scott
=20

Scott Crowther

Marketing Executive

Intamac Systems Ltd

=20

Tel : +44(0) 1604 679260

Mail : scrowther@xxxxxxx <mailto:scrowther@xxxxxxx>=20

Web : www.intamac.com <http://www.intamac.com/>=20

=20

The information in this e-mail may be confidential. It is=20

intended only for the use of the named recipient. If you are=20

not the intended recipient please notify us immediately.

You should not disclose the contents to any other person,

nor take any copies.

=20