RE: Pron

  • Subject: RE: Pron
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 21:27:28 +0100

Hi Frank

It was just the preamp codes that gave me trouble, everything else did
learn
fine. BUT, the whole idea was to use the bottom two rockers of the Neo
switch to control source select and volume. So I drew something of a blank.

You have to admit the learning software does have a rather 'Alpha' feel to
it? It certainly needs work imho considering the ridiculously high price
they charge for the learning device.

I am considering something of a MAJOR upgrade to my multi-room AV
controller
so might try again then :-)

Many thanks

Rob