Re: todays challenge xbox into hotel tv

  • Subject: Re: todays challenge xbox into hotel tv
  • From: "big_red_frog" <anthony.tod@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 09:38:56 -0000

Well, I have access to a good gym now, and I have a couple of books,
but I have always been a bit of a games addict.

No notebook provided with this contract, so as the xbox is the
platform I have been gaming on recently then that is what is getting
lugged around.

I will be in and out of hotels round here for the next 3 months at
least.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Mal Lansell <mlansell@f...> wrote:
> It's UKHA - UK Hotel Automation ;-)
>
> Ho Yin Ng wrote:
>
> >No body has asked this yet ..
> >
> >But why on earth are you carrying an Xbox around with you?
> >
> >Or am I the odd one out? Does everyone do this?
> >

> >Ho yin
> >
> >At 08:44 10/08/2004, you wrote:
> >

> >>Thanks for the reply,
> >>
> >>I thought it was pin 8, but was worried where I would get the
12V
> >>positive from. I suppose as you say I could take it from a
battery.

> >>How about this though, I could join the grounds on the Xbox
and
the
> >>hotel scart system, and then take the pin 8 voltage from the
hotel
> >>system.
> >>
> >>The annoying thing is I now need open scart plugs, and it is
getting
> >>a bit dodgy.
> >>
> >>Does anyone know of a simple RF modulator that I can plug the
> >>composite+audio(L+R) into that has an adjustable output so I
can
sit
> >>it directly onto an existing tuning point?

> >>as ground).

xbox but
you

> >>could

> >>Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>
>><http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129a0g9ku/M=283686.4531047.5839501.4420
029/D=groups/S=1705041992:HM/EXP=1092210268/A=2044486/R=0/SIG=10svm8ft
b/*http://www.theironshop.com>