RE: URGENT - For Rob Mouser

  • Subject: RE: URGENT - For Rob Mouser
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 21:33:33 +0100

Excuse me! I'll have you know that I'm not using double sided tape to hold
up my John Simms RGB to S-Video converters!!! Scandalous!

(To keep it vaguely on topic it works like this: Source (I.e. DVD) to John
Simms RGB to S-Video Converter. These units have a RGB pass through as well
so the S-video goes to my Kramer 4x4 Matrix and the RGB goes to a Keene
Scart Switcher. That way I get all sources to the lounge is nice pure RGB
and the rest of the house on S-video.)

Anyway back to the subject. I'm not using double sided tape cause it kept
falling off! (Hah!) SO now I have a highly techniflal equitment systum (TM)
of a cable tie wrapped around the unit and hooked over a picture hook!

Perfec!

Rob