RE: Free fax-to-email service, anyone?

  • Subject: RE: Free fax-to-email service, anyone?
  • From: "Mark Boyce" <mark@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 19:43:17 +0100

On 09 August 2004 mark_harrison_uk2 wrote:

> Once upon a time, many years ago, I used such a thing.
>
> It's been about 4 years since I last needed to receive a fax,
> but the problem has arisen :-(
>
> Does anyone know of a FREE service which will accept a fax
> from overseas, and send it onto me by email?
>
> As ever, personal recommendation preferred to google search
> results :-)

I can do this for you on 0870s for free if you, or anyone else, wish.
0870 Should be available from most overseas locations.

Our web pages for user control of the numbers and services isn't quite
ready
to go yet so I'll have to configure them from here for you for the moment.

Regards

Mark
--
Mark Boyce  E: Mark@xxxxxxx