RE: Pron

  • Subject: RE: Pron
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 13:30:45 +0100

Erm well!.......

The base of the units have had the floor boards removed so cool air travels
from the cavity of the lower floor block skin (It's a block skin inside the
original stone walls.) In the ceiling I have some air vents which should
have expel fans attached to them, but I kinda have never got round to
fitting them :-)
Convection does a pretty good job but I do find my office gets a little
warm
this time of year, but not unbearable by any means. Kit is fine though, the
temperatures of both PC's rarely go above 45 C.
Most importantly my Node '0' is near silent with the doors closed!

Many thanks

Rob