Re: Where is Chris Bond

  • Subject: Re: Where is Chris Bond
  • From: "Chris Bond" <chrisbonduk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 07:19:45 -0000

Neil,

The problem you have had isnt down to rapidhoster its cpanel.net
bug.  If you do a search on forums.cpanel.net you'll see they are
very hard to respond to support tickets themself.  There is not any
better control panel software out there at the moment, so im stuck
with it.  They havent even give us a work around, luckly i managed
to get it working with a lot of hacking about in cpanel.

Please contact me offlist if you have problems - onlist is not the
place to talk about these.  For peoples information. I've been doing
the accounts the last few weeks so support tickets have not been my
top priority (if you can see the paperwork since i started RH you
can imagine why).  There is some big improvements coming into
clientexec in the way they operate support tickets (win32 client
etc) which we def help during periods like this.

I can give you a massive list of happy customers - out of about 500
I usually only have about 3-4 that are unhappy which is a VERY good
figure.  I wish people would post to my personal email address if
they have problems with the support system (chris@xxxxxxx) - i
reply very quickly as that addressed is monitored all the time.