Re: OT - setting up a Vigor 2600G with a Buffalo access point

  • Subject: Re: OT - setting up a Vigor 2600G with a Buffalo access point
  • From: "David Buckley" <db@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 20:05:49 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, pankaj@d... wrote:
> I've been having some serious headache trying to get the
> Buffalo G54 access point to see my router.

'tis perplexing, given the info you've added in later replies.

Sure there is physical connectivity between the AP and the router?
ie the wire works, link lights at both ends?  All the IP setting are
fine, so it *should* work, but you already know that :-)

I'm assuming here that the laptop is connecting wirelessly to the
AP, not a wired connection??

Next thing I'd try is plugging the lappy in through a wired
connection to the router, and to the AP, and see if the lappy can
reach the items through the wired connections.