Re: [OT] Antivirus software

Hiya,
Have use VirusScan Enterprise (v7) which seems to 'just work' - updates
on its own and everything... even tied it into my download manager to
scan on complete downloads.

The personal editions of McAfee are best left alone - their personal
firewall stuff has given us too much grief to.

We've started using Sophos at work... no-one mentions that ??!!

Other IT people Ive spoken to seem to think that Sophos is 'the best
yet'... Sophos Small Biz version is - erm - well... best leave that
there. But the corporate versions are ok.

Wayne