RE: [OT] Antivirus software

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Antivirus software
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 20:05:50 +0100

Ah yes I have that job too :-) The pay is indeed crap but then again so is
my response time :-)
I too have found Norton a pig! Mcafee Total Virus Defence (The corporate
version) in my experience is rock solid. Grisofts AVG is OK but I've had
instances where its let stuff through that Mcafee has later found.
Always amazes me how people can have such differing experiences, Oooooh I
love PC's!

My 2p's worth

Rob