RE: SW10G - X10 Shutter Switch

  • Subject: RE: SW10G - X10 Shutter Switch
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 15:51:14 +0100

>As soon as I get my car back from being fixed I'll have a check of your
old
>SW10G (I lobbed it in the car to test and then dropped the car off at
the
>garage where it still is - DOH!)

Still walking to work then m8 ;-)

>Does the window itself have limit stops or does it just keep going?

Erm, think so. If you drive the window all the way (In either direction.)
the motor physically stops. Carrying on holding the button does not cause
the motor to move or strain.

I'll check the voltage idea as well but I'm away now till Thursday :-( I
guess I could take the SW10G with me and re-wire the hotel bedside lamps as
a test :-)

Many thanks

Rob