OT [ADVERT - BUT IT IS FREE] HP-UX Server

  • Subject: OT [ADVERT - BUT IT IS FREE] HP-UX Server
  • From: "ianh1000" <ianh1000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 22:10:24 -0000

Hi All

Ok SWMBO has ordered me to get the ugly noisy thing out of the
recently decorated study.

I have an HP9000 K420 UNIX server, it has a single processor and
512MB of RAM, 2x internal 9GB disks and 2 external FW SCSI enclosures
each with 4x 9GB disks. It is currently running the latest HP-UX 11i
operating system ( 32 bit only).

This is a big 19" mounted server ( 17U)

Anyone interested in it can have it FREE, but must collect from
Milton Keynes. ( I could take it to UKHA on the Sunday if pushed).

Regards
Ian