RE: {Spam?}Re: Network probs

  • Subject: RE: {Spam?}Re: Network probs
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 17:39:39 +0100

Yeah, but that's cisco through and through - "standard" means
everyone else=
adopts the Cisco way, or they do it half hearted...=20

I haven't found a problem in Autoneg for ages, but then I tend to use
middl=
e level kit - not a scan special, nor gold plated cisco. I guess the guys
i=
n the middle have more to win by being happy to play together.

Ian.