From: Tim Fletcher [mailto:timfletcher@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 30 April 2004 11:51
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Chipped X-Box

The chip I saw was $35 and came pre soldered to a small patch cable - it
also had a small USB (I think) port - It was just a matter of removing the
screw, replacing the chip and threading the hanging cable out of the
louvres
in the box for easy access.  Naturally you need a remote etc. to make it
work properly!

I might have to take the plunge....

Tim.