Re: RF 433MHz temperature/weather sensor receiver for the PC.

  • Subject: Re: RF 433MHz temperature/weather sensor receiver for the PC.
  • From: "Simon Allen" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 11:06:00 -0000

> 	Am I right in thinking ther is a maximum of 3 supported
sensors or
> does the protocol / hardware sensors allow for more ???

The number of sensors is limited by the sensor and protocol I'm
afraid. However, there's no reason you couldn't mix and match, ie
have three of one type of sensor and three of the other making total
of 6 - even more if we can find a sender with a different protocol,
if you see what I mean.

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha