Re: Free alternative to Citrix/win2k for terminals

  • Subject: Re: Free alternative to Citrix/win2k for terminals
  • From: "matt_miles_uk" <m_miles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 11:35:13 -0000

Hi

no problem - i'm relly exceited at the thought of this project!  It
has SO many applications!  From what I understand each terminal only
uses 20k of bandwidth to run so 10baseT is fine - is there anything
expensive needed for this?  Hopefully, and probably not!

I'll let you know how I get on.  Just d/loading disk 3 of 4!

Oh, BTW - they also do a CD of all the applications that run on the
server.  But its for Windows so you can show people how much better
the system is on their MS machine first!  How cool is that!

Regards,

Matt

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, <anthony.kirrane@s...> wrote:
> Sounds very interesting.  Would really appreciate a diary of your
efforts.

> Regards
>

> Anthony
>

> Anthony Kirrane
> Application Services
> BT Syntegra
> Waterloo Lane
> Chelmsford

confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email,
please notify the sender immediately and delete it without reading,
copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other
person