RE: UKHA2004 - Prize Fund

I'm happy to keep excluding groups of people that don't include me until we
reach the point of ultimate prize draw and I'll be needing a trailer to
take everything home.

S.

Seriously though, with the amount of work and effort that the organizers
have put in they deserve the pick of the prizes before the draw begins.

=
=
=20
"Dean                                                  =
=
=20
Barrett"             To:     <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>  =
=
=20
<dean@xxxxxxx        cc:                               =
=
=20
et>                  Subject:     RE: [ukha_d] UKHA2004=
- Prize Fund                                                     =
=20
=
=
=20
28/04/2004                                             =
=
=20
10:03                                                  =
=
=20
Please                                                 =
=
=20
respond to                                             =
=
=20
ukha_d                                                 =
=
=20
=
=
=20
=
=
=20

Be careful - next you'll be excluding those giving the prizes !!!

Dean.