Re: MP3 player question...

  • Subject: Re: MP3 player question...
  • From: Nick Austin <nick1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 19:48:38 +0100

At 12:42 27/04/04 +0100, Phil Harris wrote:

>Anyone know of any cheap (64Mb or 128Mb) MP3 players that have an
external
>DC input socket (so they don't have to be run from batteries) or does
anyone
>know if the Creative Labs MUVO will power itself from a USB port?

There is the Cybiko + MP3 player bundle:

http://custom1.farnell.com/cpc/search.asp?keyword=cybiko&btnSubmit=Search

This also needs a Flash memory card.

I'm not sure if the MP3 player can be set to repeat/loop though.

Nick.

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha