Re: MP3 player question...

ebuyer have some cheapo Mp3 players:

BENQ JOYBEE MP3 PLAYER - USB FLASH DRIVE 64MB, =A330.00 ex VAT
http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?product_uid=3D50826

It says "Rechargeable battery charges via USB port. Convenient=20
recharging everywhere." but im not sure if you can charge and play=20
at the same time.

There were also a few cheap mp3 players on ebay too as I was looking=20
into one for "hold music" a while ago . . .  i didnt bother to
buy=20
anything in the end tho.

Ben

>=20